The aim of counselling is to give you a space to think about problems or issues in a confidential, non-judgemental and supportive atmosphere. You can come along with any difficulty; large or small, personal or college-related.
Students come with many different problems, such as:
* Feeling stressed anxious or depressed
* Worries about college work and exams
* Worries about drug or alcohol use
* Difficult relationships with families / girl/boyfriends
* Pregnancy, miscarriage and abortion
* Issues relating to race or culture
The College Counsellor is Dympna Boylan. Dympna is in college on Mondays between 8.30 and 4pm. You can contact Dympna by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Linda in Student Services on 01952 641892 ext 202.