The Learning Centre
What support is there?
* IT support
* Support in accessing course materials on the intranet
* Facilities for independent quiet study for individuals or groups
* A learning facilitator who can suggest revision and study techniques and suggest good intranet sites for you to use
* Books, magazines, periodicals, newspapers - and library staff to help you locate the resources that you need
* IT facilities - with library staff to help with research for internet and paper based materials
* A soft seating area - helpful if you learn by discussing topical issues with others
* Photocopying facilities, scanning facilities
* Areas for quiet study
When are the Learning Centre resources available?
From 8.00 am until 6.00 pm Monday till Thursday and 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Fridays